WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
It's an amazing time to be working at Box, especially for product managers! With millions of users on our platform, we have an opportunity to ship products that completely transform the way people work. We are big enough to have the ability to deliver market-shifting features in our platform & just small enough so that you can see a significant & meaningful impact of your efforts.
Product Managers at Box plays a key part in driving adoption of our products & our business. As a Product Manager for our Enterprise Admin products at Box, you will have the opportunity to lead the strategic direction & roadmap for our admin capabilities. Enterprise Admin is a foundational team that partners with all of Box's product & engineering team to create a consistent, top-of-the-line customer experience. Your work will have a direct impact on both our external customers & internal Box teams & products.
You will collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, architects, designers, product analytics & customer success managers to develop the strategy for your products. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your strategy & present results on a regular basis to executives including the CPO, CTO & CEO.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the vision, roadmap & strategy for Enterprise Administration Products at Box in partnership with key stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate closely with our analytics, design, engineering & customer success teams to tackle strategic & tactical problems
- Discover, collect, analyze & communicate opportunities with the Admin Products
- Drive & document detailed product requirements by identifying the use cases, customer requests & business needs
- Identify trends that let us 10x our admin experiences & releasing solutions to delight our customers
- Find synergies within the shared components & frameworks used in our various products & workflows to develop an interface that allows the enterprises to manage their Box instances seamlessly
- Partner closely with the security & compliance teams to align the roadmaps for maximum impact
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience in related fields; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Program Manager, Analytics Lead or similar role in a tech company
- You've got at least 3 years under your belt defining & delivering product features at a top-tier consumer or enterprise software company
- You love data & have some experience with data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Hive, Spark, etc.)
- You've got exceptional business & communication skills
- You have experience working in a highly cross-functional environment
- You know how to develop metrics & KPIs to inform decisions, set requirements, & evaluate success
- You love inspiring teams, managing complexity, driving operational excellence, & delivering extraordinary results
- Remote friendly
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, & any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity & independence of people with disabilities & is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process & an employees employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health & safety of all Boxers & our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, & or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote & do not "Go to Work, the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.