As a Compliance Manager at Vimeo, youll work to ensure compliance with regulatory & industry mandates that include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI, GDPR, ITGC, ePrivacy & others. Youll be responsible for the day-to-day aspects including scoping, implementing controls, overseeing all review exercises, creating & maintaining documentation, as well as working with all departments to complete the assessments!
You will also be a core member of the security organization, & a guiding hand for organizational level initiatives such as security awareness, & internal employee privacy.
What youll do:
- Enhance & oversee all aspects of the Vimeo IT General Controls (ITGC) to ensure our continued compliance.
- Establish processes to support the controls & ensure that control self-assessments & audits are conducted in a timely manner ensuring completeness & accuracy.
- Direct, manage, monitor the effort to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI, GDPR, ITGC, ePrivacy & others.
- Lead & perform audits of third parties such as vendors, services providers, consulting organizations, etc.
- Educates & mentors technical teams on embedding compliant practices into the way Vimeo operates to help foster a compliance culture.
- Must be able to build relationships with technology & business teams across the company.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5-7 years' experience in an information security compliance, audit, risk management or ISA/QSA role with hands-on experience in a multitude of compliance initiatives.
- Intimate understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX Compliance requirements), PCI & IT General Controls.
- Familiarity with GDPR & ePrivacy.
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT & Information Security products & technologies such as identity & access management, vulnerability management, encryption & key management, logging & monitoring & application security.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments & technologies with associated auditing methodologies.
- Expert presentation, documentation & communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer or information management field or similar work experience.
- Strong attention to detail, influencing & problem resolution skills.
Bonus Points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- At least one of CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSA, QSA preferred.
- Experience running a large scale security awareness program
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.