Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry. Datalot is also home to YellowHammer Media, a full-service agency predominantly working with direct-to-consumer brands. We are currently looking for a Social Media Buyer to join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team.
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position & then transition to work in-office, if based locally, or remain primarily remote-based.
You will play a key part in building, executing, & optimizing Facebook/other paid social media buys programmatically within social buying platforms. This role will be responsible for establishing & scaling an overall direct-response social media program; owning the paid social media buys as well as the social innovation strategy.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
What you will be working on
- Strategize, execute & manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Continuously measure & optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks & recommending future tests
- Develop marketing strategies & create a clear roadmap to support & achieve the client's business objectives
- Generate weekly reports for clients & be able to speak to the why behind each marketing decision & campaign results
- Devise & evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires & options polls
What we're looking for
- 2-3 years of experience in social media buying
- Experience in buying cross-platform paid advertising (Facebook. Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience buying direct-response social campaigns
- A critical eye for detail & love for data analysis is a must
Bonus points: Lead generation, Google search expertise, experience in insurance, real estate, health or other financial related verticals
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, & 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays & sick days
We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you & your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, & life insurance; short-term & long-term disability; commuter benefits; & 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture & team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, & a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting & rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, & we see the performance & results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, & funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications & services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; & South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.