Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a HR People Analyst ? Were glad you asked!
We are searching for an analyst to join our expanding People Analytics capability.
People Analytics is playing a leading role in transforming HR from the key element it had been in Taboolas past success, into a data-driven insights center for our on-going future success. The analyst will use his/her expertise in data analysis & creative problem solving to work on a mix of planned & ad hoc analytical projects with exposure across the global organization, all functions & all senior leadership.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Create, support & maintain KPI reports & dashboards for HR, Finance, Sales Operations, business leaders, & people managers
- With oversight, manage multiple reporting, analysis, & process improvement projects both on an ongoing & an ad-hoc basis
- Manage people systems access, bulk editing, training, & customization in coordination with the systems team
- Analyze data & generate useful conclusions & actionable recommendations for HR, management & business users
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Training in statistics, mathematics, psychology, computer science, engineering, operations research, or related field, graduate-level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional working experience demonstrating excellent quantitative skills, ability to communicate professionally, & manage projects of increasing complexity
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, comfortably, & professionally with all internal clients including senior leaders. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (e.g., advanced pivot tables, vlookups, nested & array formulas, VBA) & proficiency with SQL & Tableau
- Statistical analysis skills, in R is a plus
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.