Who You Are
- Sports, entertainment, culture & lifestyles are your passion & social platforms are where you consume content.
- You are a motivated individual with a proven track record of meeting & exceeding expectations in fostering & developing social influencers in highly cross-functional organizations.
- You have an understanding of how to engage & activate fans across all social platforms.
- You have knowledge working with the current tools, platforms, & technologies, as well as strong insight into emerging digital/social/mobile platforms & trends.
- You possess strong relationship-building skills & are apt to resolve contractual/technical issues.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a strong listener, active participant, & optimistic individual.
Casting/Procurement & Production
- Casting for branded content & influencer marketing programs, as well as original long/short form content, with a focus on procurement & negotiation of talent inside & outside of Whistles network.
- Maintain & constantly build a running knowledge of the type of talent (creators, influencers, amplifiers, athletes, etc.) that fit different campaigns as well as researching, identifying & building relationships with key influencers & amplifiers to support WS network & audience growth.
- Actively take part in creative brainstorm sessions & campaign execution where you will oversee casting, contracting, content creation & management & act as a bridge between sales/marketing.
- Occasionally travel for content productions, ability to effectively liaise between talent & clients.
- Support public & media relations function by drafting casting documents & briefings on new programs.
Network & Management
- Foster the growth, engagement & retention of our partners (social influencers, amplifiers, athletes, leagues & teams) by identifying & delivering proactive support, recommendations & strategic opportunities.
- Manage key strategic partner relationships to ensure mutually beneficial results. Includes working closely with sales team to identify strategic revenue & creative content opportunities for your partners.
- Assist in onboarding new partners, respond to partner inquiries & provide proactive support.
- Oversee YouTube monetization & rights management for YouTube Whistles creator network.
- Manage Whistle Dashboard & troubleshoot potential issues. Manage relationships with music libraries & help resolve copyright disputes. Help facilitate & maintain creator support software platforms.
- Help draft talent & brand documents alongside legal & account management teams & coordinate contractual work to ensure that partners hit all deliverables.
- Help manage & support Whistle & partners merchandise efforts; develop new design/product ideas ideas, work with social team to distribute promotional material for new products, sales, etc.
- Experience working in digital media primarily in either content creation, social media, project or talent management.
- Deep understanding of social influencer space & how they work with brands/premium content platforms.
- Extensive relationships across talent agencies, management companies, & direct with talent.
- Ability to understand the unique needs of creators & talent.
- Strong communication & organizational skills, with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand & stay on top of trends, develop recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines & work independently.