BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started.
We are looking for a Director of Enterprise & Strategic Sales, West to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work & a positive attitude & are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact & who can help us build on our high velocity & improve our already strong win rates. Our DOS can sit in SF or on the West Coast -- if not based in SF must be comfortable with travel as needed.
- 3+ years experience building & leading front line enterprise sales teams for a high growth technology company & 5+ years direct sales experience.
- Experience selling technical products to enterprise companies (500-10,00+ employee size).
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience navigating legal, security & purchasing processes.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally & as a Sales leader.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves & drive revenue.
- Strong leadership & influencing skills; ability to negotiate & build strong business relationships both outside & within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning & diligent at measuring & communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, & coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning & executing account strategy by segment & geography, creating & presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance & being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC is preferred.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, & retain the necessary staff to meet & exceed targets.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud & negotiate favorable pricing & terms by selling value & ROI.Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly executed.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach & motivate, while pairing business & revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification & sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans & forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline & executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term & long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Participate actively in the sales process where appropriate: partner with the appropriate people within the company to identify, expand, & help close new logos. Articulate & evangelize the vision & positioning of the company, our products, & services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions, share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques, & account management with peers & team members.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, & competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all sales reps to review performance & opportunities
- Establish & monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.