Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
If Quota Club has been a regular feature on your calendar & you can reference six figure deals, then being a Digital Account Executive at Optimizely might be the ideal next move for you. Optimizely is the world's leading Digital Experience Optimizaition (DXO) platform, bringing the goodness experimentation & the scientific method to over 3,000 businesses, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
Experimentation & the scientific method have driven innovation in just about every facet of our lives for millennia. Jeff Bezos says that, our success at Amazon is a function of how many experiments we do per year, per month, per week, per day. At Optimizely, we're enabling every business to implement a test & learn strategy to innovate faster & compete at the same level as the Amazons of the world.
Optimizely's Digital Sales Team focuses on fast-growing & medium-sized businesses that view digital as their primary growth channel. By focusing on our customer's long term goals & having a genuine curiosity for their business strategy, we aim to be viewed as a consultative partner in the eyes of our customers. We challenge, we teach & we learn in order to provide expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
What you get to do:
- Responsible for New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
- Consult with executives at digital-focused, medium-sized businesses
- Work a mix of high ASP opportunities that have longer sales cycles, & quicker customer upgrades
- Manage an accurate forecasts
- Create & execute a territory plan that builds pipeline using an inbound/outbound model
- Qualifies deals effectively to get to decisions quickly & prioritize effectively
- Builds relationships with Senior Executives & line-of-business in accounts
- Educates prospects effectively across their entire business, from Marketing to Product to Engineering
- Helps customers understand the competitive landscape to best assess their needs
- Holds deals to a consistent sales cycle & process
- Navigates complex organizations & buying processes
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful closing experience, ideally with SaaS technology
- At least 2 years of quotas in excess of $700k with an ASP of > $50k
- Experience managing complex sales, evaluation cycles, & buying processes
- Experience negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement & contract teams, senior management and/or C-level Executives
- A growth mentality - a continuous learner
- Experience independently running a great executive meeting
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding & changing environment
- Forecast accuracy
- Proven capability to manage a large volume of accounts
- You are coachable & willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking & proactive
- You have a strong business acumen
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.