Care/of (takecareof.com) launched in 2016 as a funded startup in the wellness space here to help people live healthier. We offer personalized vitamins & supplements, but were not your average supplements brand. Forget the confusing vitamin aisle or the late-night supplements infomercial - were creating something different. We make our own line of products, including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, & more, & offer them online via a convenient monthly subscription. Our technology makes it possible for customers to get personalized supplements, tailored for their diet, health goals, & lifestyle, in customized daily packs. Our aim is to help people feel empowered & make the right choices for their health, & to make it brilliantly easy, too.
About the job
As a startup, we need to insure that we have business insights & proper inventory levels to support our fast growth. We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial & organized team member that wants to tackle these challenges. This role will report into the Planning lead, & will manage all of the daily tasks pertaining to inventory management & order fulfillment, including updating & maintaining our purchase order log, forecasting demand at the pill level, partnering with our Supply Chain team on order timelines & deliveries, & tracking productivity at our Fulfillment Center. This person will work closely with the Marketing, Data, Operations, & Supply Chain teams. The ideal candidate will be curious, comfortable working with complex data & energized by having a direct impact on sustaining our growth.
Your work will include:
- Compiling production & fulfillment insights, weekly
- Consistent analysis of performance & forecasted future demand at the product level
- Management of all product ordering to support forecasted future demand, including:
- Raw Materials
- New Products
- Working with the Procurement & Quality teams to understand potential inbound delays, risks & impact
- Preparation for, & leading of weekly inventory meeting
- Communicating inventory delays or concerns with key stakeholders across the company
- 1-2 years of inventory planning experience, ideally in direct-to-consumer business.
- Strong communicator & great team player
- Excels working in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Is able to manage multiple priorities & adapts to change
- Highly analytical & detail oriented
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people