Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
This role is remote reporting to the NYCofficeand you musthave previously worked in a remote technical support role.
As a member of the Customer Experience team you will handle complex & specialized support tickets & projects in our Support Portal & serves as the point of escalation for tickets that cannot be resolved by Support Specialists.You areresponsible for escalating issues to other staff when additional technical assistance is required, including: Support Team Lead, Vendor Engagement Manager & Platform Analyst.You will coach & mentorindividual contributors both on the team & on cross-functionallydependent teams. Youwill draft articles for our customer facing & internal knowledge base, review articles written by Support Specialists, & model best practice behavior to maintain & push Customer Experience excellence within1010data.
You understand the bigger picture of why a customer may ask a specificquestion andseek to know the What behind the how to guide them to an answer or new technique that better meets their needs. A curious mind & tenacious attention to detail are needed to help our customers through complex questions. You will become an expertise with 1010datas XML query language & platform, DBM settings, admin logs, CIP product options, & multiple customers data sets all the while establishing a high level of personal credibility to build strong relationships with customers & 1010data stakeholders.
What you will take on:
- Mentor & support junior staff
- Support clients on the use of 1010datas system & Consumer Insights Platform, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing & collaboration, by creating/improving knowledge base articles & participating in online communities through posts & comments.
- Become an expert on customers businesses & ourretail clientsdata.
- Act as advisor to product development teams on reporting tools & features.
- Act as a liaison between the client & the development teamsin order torelay new feature requests, feedback, etc.
- Escalate to management & appropriate groups when recognizing at-risk accounts & critical issues
What you will bring:
- 10 years of progressive supportexperience
- STEM Bachelors degree; comfortable with concepts of logicor statistics
- Experience in a client-facing support role, utilizing multiple support channels, is highly preferred. CPG or Retailer business analyst industry experience a plus
- Experience using BI tools or retailers supplier portals (MicroStrategy,Cognos, Palantir,etc) is a plus.
- The ability to communicate instructions/information in professional, effective & concise manner.
- Ability to ask appropriate probing questions to determine cause of issues. Ability to get an instant rapport with customers.
- Passionate about solving real business problems with Big Data
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) & Online Community experience a plus.
- Handle confidential & sensitive information & records with a high degree of discretion, diligence & good judgment.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 700 of the worlds top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government & financial services enterprises including Shell, Nespresso, Dollar General, P&G, andRiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery & Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.