Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes & schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Vias mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, & Washington DC, & in London & Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
As a Junior Recruiter, you will find & attract talent for Via, introducing candidates to our ground-breaking company & guiding them through the hiring process.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source & manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal & external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date & informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, & protocol
- Develop & continuously improve Vias internal hiring process, from job posting through offer letter
- Believe in & champion the Via service, brand, & culture
- 2+ years experience recruiting
- Reliable, independent, & able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture & excited by quick growth
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.