The Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with HR teams (and key stakeholders of SQSP) to identify multi-workstream solutions to meet evolving business needs. This role will ensure that the priorities & delivery are aligned across all projects. They will orchestrate program delivery including activities for scope, delivery schedules & budgets in addition to identifying dependencies, managing risks & quantifying business impact.
- Work with product owners across HR to define the prioritized backlog & translate into actionable roadmaps, delivery plans & executable work items for the program team with defined delivery schedules.
- Identify gaps & set the HR systems roadmap
- Assess the as-is situation & collaborate with stakeholders to create artifacts (persons, epics, stories, etc.) to maximize value.
- Act as liaison with compliance & legal teams to attain approval of new solutions & manage adherence of existing solutions to changing & evolving requirements & regulations.
- Work collaboratively with architecture & technical team members to address all relevant implementation details involved in each solution or feature.
- Develop best-in-class processes & products while driving continual improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to align cross functional delivery & schedule.
- Communicate status, updates & project summaries via presentations, email & direct communication with key stakeholders & executive leadership.
- Establish & maintain strategic relationships with executive clients & stakeholders.
- Lead stakeholder business planning, technology strategy meetings.
- Partner with business stakeholders to map workflows, develop business cases & ROI analysis.
- Set stakeholders expectations; Identify & resolve disconnects.
- Be an active member of the Agile Development team, including potentially serving as a Product Owner or Scrum Master when needed.
- Supports technical team by providing QA & regression testing to help ensure the developed solutions meet stakeholder requirements
- 6+ years of progressive Business Analyst experience with ~4 years serving in an HR Systems
- Prior HRIS implementation experience
- Knowledge of Workday
- Experience working in both private or public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential & sensitive information
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.