This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Data Analyst - Payment Conversion
Our Conversion team is responsible for ensuring that every payment from a customer that wants to pay, & can pay, succeeds. You will work directly with the worlds biggest brands to make customers happier & increase revenue. As a new addition to this team we need you to contribute to our growth by analyzing high volumes of payments data to see where payments are failing, find technical solutions, & directly work with our merchants & our developers to test & measure the impact of these solutions. You will also have the opportunity to actively contribute to our machine learning efforts, by suggesting potential model improvements based on data & merchant feedback.
What youll do
- Crunch through millions, & millions, of payments to determine causes of failure
- Work with state of the art technologies to create actionable insights
- Use a combination of big data, merchant feedback, & payments regulation to find solutions to payment declines that can be tested
- Collaborate with engineering & product to test, iterate, & measure impact of proposed solutions
Who you are
- Academic background, preferably quantitative (engineering, data science, econometrics, etc.)
- You can demonstrate a prioritization approach that is data-driven & pragmatic
- You enjoy being in between, & linking, the business & engineering teams.
- Experience with creating insights using BI tools (Looker / Tableau / Qlikview / etc.). This includes creating visualizations, e.g. in the form of dashboards.
- You have experience with data analysis languages such as R or Python. Python is our primary language when it comes to Data.
- Having experience with Big Data tools like Apache Spark is a big plus.
- Eager to solve complex problems in a structured manner.
- Committed to structurally approach technical issues & take ownership
- Excellent in communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial or client teams
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!