Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes & industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, & retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, & the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, & BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, & offices in the U.S, U.K, & Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the worlds top private cloud companies by Forbes & one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Marketing Campaign & Content Lead to help support campaign development & our target market buyer journey within North America. As a key member of the regional marketing team, they produce & execute local campaigns, regionalize global campaigns, drive local content creation & support the conversion of leads through the marketing & sales funnel.
The ideal candidate has prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, & social media. They must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once, enjoy a fast paced working environment & meet tight deadlines.
Reporting to the North American Regional Marketing Lead & working very closely with the global campaign, content, digital & creative teams, this person will play an impactful role in the development of the sales & marketing organization within North America. This is an opportunity for a cross-functional marketer to develop their career & be part of a fast growing marketing team.
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Feed regional insights & intel into the creation of global campaigns & identify areas for regionalization to ensure sales forecasts, objectives & promotional activities are aligned for region implementation
- Work closely with sales to support expansion & develop targeted campaigns aligned to the NA business strategy
- Ability to draft local short form content to support regional campaigns & partner with the global content team for final review
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, & deliverables to the local sales team, & provide instructions for use or promotion
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate & long-term business goals, identifying & executing improvements for processes, content, & lead generation within the region
- Partner with Product Marketing to conduct research to analyze local market trends, customer behavior, & competitive landscape, & prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing data
- Prepare marketing activity reports & metrics for measuring program success
- Ensures all local campaigns align to the brand strategy at a regional level.
- 4-6 years experience
- Experience as a campaign manager or similar role in a B2B organization
- Experience in the HR or SaaS industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing & content marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability & desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Proficiency in project management & collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) & customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML & design & email software
- Experience working with partners in sales to support lead hand off & conversion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing, interest in Culture Amps mission to make work better & market trends in HR/organizational development
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support program - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if youre interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!