ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. We provide our fans the chance to win every day & to create moments they cant wait to share with friends. Were dedicated to building a winning team, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Product Managers on the Fantasy team are responsible for discovery, planning, strategy, execution, & analysis of fantasy games & products our fans will love. They should be consumer-obsessed, always focusing on what will make our product experiences better & more fun, working closely with our research & analytics team to understand what our fans want, even before they know they want it. Product managers should keep a close eye on the competitive landscape ensuring FanDuel always stays one step ahead. They should draw inspiration from a wide variety of digital products & experiences.
While working with senior team members to develop effective product strategies, product managers also need to be highly focused on execution. They should understand how to work with their commercial, design, technical, & marketing counterparts to set clear goals & metrics for their products. Product managers will partner with engineers & other stakeholders to create requirements & plans around how theyll solve problems together. They will work with their teams to drive effective processes for prioritization, construction, testing, launch, & post-launch measurement & iteration.
Product managers are leaders & impactful communicators, able to present ideas clearly, take feedback openly & confidently, & ultimately work with a wide variety of stakeholders to create the future of sports & entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assess product opportunities across a product area, driving ideation & prioritization for new initiatives & products, establishing a roadmap & strategy
- Establish & maintain domain expertise on the product, market, & competitors
- Begin to develop an understanding of the levers that drive our business
- Partner with research teams to uncover consumer needs & wants
- Use available data to inform product strategy & execution plans
- Ensure transparency and alignment with FanDuel stakeholders, writing clear strategic documentation, presenting plans across the organization, & gathering feedback from key partners
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing & operational leaders to solve user problems together as a team, ensuring successful product deliveries, launches, & iterations
- Make effective prioritization & trade-off decisions within the team you work with, focusing on delivering as much value as possible
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations & improvements
- Track & report objectively on product performance, recommending iterations or pivots as appropriate
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, & ensure these gaps are addressed.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a digital product manager or similar role required
- Proven track record of delivering successful & innovative digital products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
- A strong sense of ownership & accountability for goals & deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Interest in & knowledge of sports, fantasy gaming, and/or sports betting is valuable but not required
- Experience with product discovery techniques, design thinking, & Agile development is highly desired but not strictly required
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.