Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Job - Product Support Specialist, Ancillary Benefits
Justworks is looking for a Product Support Specialist (PSS) to join our growing Customer Success (CS) department & be our Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ancillary benefits. At Justworks, ancillary benefits currently include 401(k) plans, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, & more. As a Product Support Specialist, your main responsibility is to act as a liaison between the Product, Engineering & Operations teams & Customer Success to ensure a unified knowledge base & effective communication between the teams.
Product Support Specialists advocate for the voice of the customer to their counterparts across the company & help guide Customer Success through all changes & iterations of the product with a high focus on creating the best possible experience for our customers. This is a position for someone who excels in being on the front lines of customer engagement, can think strategically, lead a team through new implementations, & work with senior leadership.
As the Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Live & breathe ancillary benefits for the entire Customer Success team (be the Justworks dream)
- Embody the Justworks brand & be an advocate for our customers
- Become a subject matter expert in our current ancillary benefits offerings & engage with Product Marketing to help establish new partnerships
- Have an in-depth knowledge of 401(k) plans, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, & other ancillary benefits at Justworks
- Document internal processes & public-facing Help Center articles & videos for our products & demo new features to the team
- Work closely with our Product, Operations & Support teams to coordinate communication plans for product & service announcements
- Identify product & vendor gaps
- Work with other members of the CS teams (training, coaching, & communications) to provide feedback on new features & assist with QA & documentation upon release
- Monitor customer feedback & escalated issues through multiple support channels to discover, report on & escalate trends
- Work closely with the Product & Operations teams & provide regular updates to Customer Success to help maintain the product roadmap
- Look for process improvements & involve key decision-makers to help make changes across the organization while looking to improve our overall customer experience
- Highly interested in ancillary benefits
- Able to effectively communicate complex scenarios & lead a team toward a solution
- A believer in creating a delight-level user experience for the customer
- Great at multitasking & can manage several projects at once
- Quick on your feet & know how to escalate appropriately & professionally
- Passionate about solving real, complicated problems, identifying trends & the best vehicle to address them
- Deeply caring about your teammates & customers
- Aligned with Justworks mission & core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
- Optimistic & solution-oriented
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in customer service
- Demonstrated expertise in 401(k) & other benefits products
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.