FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether youre looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging we believe weve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for a Director to join our UX & Design team in the UK or US East Coast time zones, working on our Casino product.
What youll do
Youll be part of the team for our rapidly growing Casino business across a number of key areas. This will include our integrated Casino within the FanDuel sportsbook, our Live Casino product & proposition, & our partnership Casino experiences working closely with product, engineering, commercial & marketing teams to bring great products to market.
Youll join a fast growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
Youll be accountable for the overall success of UX & Design in Casino. Youll provide strategic & tactical leadership to the team, & engage in discovery, exploration & delivery phases. Youll manage the delivery of key features while also looking to the future. Youll coach team members in technical & behavioural skills, to get the best out of your team & help them grow. Youll represent Casino UX & Design at the highest levels within the company when necessary.
Youll continue improve processes, structures & governance that drive increased value & appreciation of UX & Design both in your vertical & across the company.
Youll think carefully about the shape of the team & attract top-tier talent through thought leadership & promoting UX & Design at FanDuel externally.
Youll contribute to UX & Design & Product leadership meetings & contribute to company wide UX & Design initiatives. Youll organise training, events, & team sessions for the entire UX & Design team.
Your success will be evaluated in terms of the success of your team & long term outcomes.
What you bring
Youll have experience & proven success leading a UX/Design/similar team within a gaming company. You have lead teams in solving hard problems, managed innovative initiatives, & represented your company as an industry leader in UX & Design.
Youll have an expert level grasp of management practices & tools. Youre recognised as a mentor by not only your team, but by members of the wider team & beyond. You maintain a growing reputation within the UX community.
You can use storytelling & persuasion to connect strategy & vision with day-to-day practicality & are comfortable representing the department at the highest levels within the company when necessary.
What to include in your application
Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
At least one case study of a real world project. We want to see how you tackle a digital product UX problem & how you have worked with a team to deliver that. Demonstrate your people management, leadership, & UX skills. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know so we can work something out.
Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
What youll get
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Well help you set development goals & use our discipline-specific career framework to grow over time. We have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays so you can refuel as needed & take the time that suits your values & beliefs.
- Look after your wellbeing with access to a fantastic Employee Assistance Program.
- Go on the road & join your teammates with trips to industry events & visits to our global locations.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress & a manager that supports you every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.