Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving & investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers & building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, & enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help develop & execute messaging & campaigns focused on adoption, engagement, & retention for our Bank products & features. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will help craft strategies to drive rapid product & feature adoption, as well as ongoing usage & engagement.
This hire will also lead all CRM campaigns in their functional area, including development & production, measurement & learning plans, & tactical campaign execution. Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting & exceeding aggressive KPIs, has demonstrated success owning multichannel campaigns in B2C organizations, & has implemented testing plans & segmentation strategies.
What you'll do:
- Develop CRM strategies for core products. Communications include prospecting streams, product on-boarding, full lifecycle messaging, & reactivation efforts
- Ensure best-in-class CRM tactics are being implemented across the board
- Work with Director to ideate promotions & create campaign calendar for member acquisition, adoption & usage of specific products, coordinating across departments - Compliance, Acquisition, Product & Operations
- Create messaging plans & execute campaigns across a variety of different channels including - email, push notifications, in-app messaging, & in-app content
- Manage production timelines & execute deployment of all outbound messaging related to products you are aligned to
Metrics & reporting:
- Forecast & track metrics against key products you are aligned to
- Prepare regular marketing reports that analyze & summarize the performance of campaigns - overall & on segment level.
- Collaborate across Marketing, Product, & Data to implement A/B tests & analyze results & continuously optimize messaging content, frequency, & cadence to maximize engagement & LTV
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, & continually improving
Segmentation, research, & strategy:
- Build strategic product fit plans within greater context of customer base & beyond to position feature launches
- Conduct & leverage market research, competitive analysis & audience insights to think creatively about segmentation, targeting & customizing experiences within appropriate channels & messages
- Develop segmentation & targeted messaging strategies & implement across channels
Management, collaboration, & leadership:
- Manage day-to-day duties & determine growth path & coaching for one direct report
- Lead weekly cross-functional meetings for product area
- Partner with Product leads on marketing efforts related to Stash Bank
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of B2C digital/CRM marketing experience
- Experience working with HTML email templates
- Experience in developing & deploying email & in-app campaigns via CRM tools
- Knowledge of Braze a plus
- Previous experience managing or desire to manage
- A desire to learn new things & constantly improve
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships & collaborate
- Master of organization
- Creative thinking & ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficient in Excel & comfortable working with data to analyze performance & lift
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling & grammar conventions
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience working at a financial (banking) institution
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits andFlexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens & catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" (2018)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.