Member Experience Specialist, Social Media
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing Member Experience team in New York. In this role, you will be responsible for handling social media inbound from members who have technical or account related issues. Youll work closely with our larger support team & our engineers to improve processes, quality of interactions, & to provide feedback to improve our internal tooling.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter & has a passion for investigating & resolving complex issues in a fast paced environment. If you are organized, positive, & looking to join an amazing team of highly dedicated people this is a great role for you.
- Respond to direct messages on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) & investigate/resolve these member issues
- Maintain our SLA & KPIs for social media support by providing efficient & low friction resolutions to member inquiries
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on ongoing or new promotions & escalated member concerns from public comments
- Respond to negative app store reviews, flipping them from negative to positive & collecting feedback related to product, the support experience, etc.
- You have a strong ability to express yourself verbally & in writing to our members & team
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you & you thrive in a busy environment
- You pay close attention to detail & have an ability to investigate complex issues across multiple systems
- Youre a self starter & can work independently on additional departmental projects
- 1-2 years of support experience in a social media focused role
- Experience with a social media management tool such as Sprinklr or another similar system
- Background knowledge of the fintech space & terminology
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits