AI Engineer Associate
Looking to move into ML Engineering? Want to learn from some of the worlds leading ML engineers & AI Architects? Want to work on real problems & have an impact in the real world? Do you like bringing innovative solutions to market & driving adoption? Do you have a passion for customer success & enjoy working with customers on a daily basis? Join DataRobot as an AI Engineer Associate.
At DataRobot, you will undergo a year long training program that will sharpen your engineering skills & customer-facing skills while at the same time giving you exposure to how data science is applied to drive business value. We will spend the first six months deepening your understanding of ML engineering & how it is implemented in various technology stacks. We will develop your skills to allow you to have a real-world business impact by implementing Data Science Solutions. This will involve an understanding of the entire data science lifecycle & how to carry out projects that can drive business.
Upon completion of this training, you will spend the next six months working under the direction of our AI Engineer & account team with our customers. Working with them, you will learn to develop client relationships & deliver practical data science solutions for customers across a variety of industries. You will gain experience supporting clients with the development & deployment of ML models through enablement sessions, workshops, & services.
At the completion of this program, you will work on a capstone project to deliver value to an active customer or prospect. Following the successful completion of this project, you will be promoted to AI Engineer & work as a member of our Success Engineering team.
- Experience in science, engineering, or computer science
- Self-starter & continuous learner
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing & interpersonal skills
- Up to 30% travel
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Troubleshooting experience gained on Enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with least one Cloud Service (AWS,GCP, Azure)
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R / bash)
- Familiarity with Linux & networking skills
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques & use cases
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Familiarity with SQL or NO SQL database
- Hands-on experience building & implementing predictive models