DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Senior Product Director, ML Products, is a highly visible role that will own & deliver new product development of DVs world-class Content Classification & Contextual Analysis systems. As a Senior Director of Product Management, youll manage a team of Product Managers & Product Analysts building a system that analyzes hundreds of millions videos, images & pages per day, combining ML/NLP & ontological approaches to provide leading global brands with the most accurate & safe results in any digital environment, including Web, Apps, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for the classification ML product roadmap, ideate innovative features, formulate product strategy, work closely with data science & engineering teams, & evangelize product capabilities internally & externally. Youll manage other product managers & help lead a cross functional team that creates products for advertisers, platforms & publishers across the digital landscape. Additionally, you would be responsible for defining the requirements & scope for two engineering teams & an Ontology development team.
The ideal candidate is data driven, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data & has extensive product management & ML experience. Leadership skills, management experience, & outstanding analytical skills are crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about content classification is key for success in this role.
- Manage & grow a team of product managers.
- Lead the ideation, technical development & launch of DVs Content Classification products.
- Lead roadmap creation across all ML products.
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches.
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Collect feedback & functional needs from internal teams & customers, & develop product requirements accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking.
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch & landing.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management.
- 2+ years of management experience leading other product managers.
- 2+ years of experience with ML products.
- Bachelors degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Experience with product lifecycle management of revenue generating software products in a B2B setting
- Knowledge about content classification
- Experience with ML based classification
- Hands-on experience with SQL
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $173,000 to $284,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.