FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for experienced product designers to join our UX & Design team, working on our award winning Fantasy, Racing, & Sportsbook products.
What youll do
You'll be joining a growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love.
Youll use your UX, UI, prototyping, & product skills to craft exciting, valuable experiences for our customers on iOS, Android, & web apps.
Youll work on projects with a lot of self-direction or lead smaller projects. Youll take on these projects with guidance & help & be responsible for the design outcomes. The UX & Design team collaborate with Product Managers, engineers, commercial stakeholders & more to deliver great experiences. Youll be an integrated part of the end-to-end product development process, influencing the customer at all stages.
Youll identify constraints with the projects, & work to overcome them. Youll seek out feedback from the team, your manager, & stakeholders to inform design direction. Youll contribute to project & team meetings, & youll showcase & discuss your work often.
Youll attend recruiting events & help the team assess new candidates in our hiring processes. Youll receive coaching in technical & behavioral skills & develop your own coaching skills. Youll run basic research sessions if needed, with support from the UX Research team.
What you bring
**A minimum of 3+ years of post-graduate experience working in a UX or Product Design role is required
Youre strong & capable in standard product design processes. You have a depth of technical understanding of design, & the maturity to identify appropriate methods for each project.
Youve contributed to shipped projects & can demonstrate the relevant design skills & collaboration within those projects.
You have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout & information architecture. Youre comfortable using a design system & building on previous work in a product. You consider the wider user experience in your work & know how to gain a strong understanding of the vision & key measure of success for your projects. You have some working knowledge of user research process & methodologies.
You clearly communicate direction rationale to peers & wider teams.
What to include in your application
- Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. A portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your UX, UI, product thinking, process, & communication skills. You can read a blog post about we look for in a case study. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
- If you have 3+ years of UX Product Design experience please elaborate. If not, please tell us how your experience is relevant to this role.
What youll get
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Your manager will help you set development goals & use our designer-specific career framework to grow over time, whether you see your future as an individual contributor or a people manager. All our managers have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.