Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the Role:
As the Associate Demand Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies & brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic & long term partnerships.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies & brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare & location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications & ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, & Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketers goals.
- You will take complex, & at times technical, sets of capabilities & translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal & external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Tracks all activity in Salesforce & manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
- 2+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, & analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating & closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think & plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.