We are a special venture within a large established company. We are re-writing the rules & defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered & committed:we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift & we intend to lead it.
We are building products & services to help both organizations & people succeed & grow in their professional endeavors & we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help support our growing client base.
Lifion is looking for an entrepreneurial, pragmatic Client Solutions Analyst to join our growing team. The Client Solutions team acts as a connection point among product strategy, sales, implementation, & our clients to ensure we have a vibrant, market-ready product. As a Client Solutions Analyst, you will drive project scoping, requirements gathering, functionality prioritization, & end-to-end solution design for our growing Human Capital Management platform. This person will play an important role in ensuring we understand client needs & are able to document in detail to align various stakeholders. You will act as an HR consultant, with a direct feedback loop toward next generation product development.
- Act as a key point of contact with clients during pre-sales process, scoping, & solution design
- Lead conversations & meetings involving: requirements gathering, deep dive domain analyses, prioritization of must/nice to haves
- Capture client scope & design requirements & document for review with product teams & formal client sign off
- Iterate on scalable, in-depth processes (with associated artifacts, documents, templates) to uncover client requirements including: systems integrations, global needs, regulatory & compliance restrictions, core HR processes, payroll scenarios & others
- Work with product teams to share client requirements, risks, & trade-offs
- Ensure necessary program-wide alignment on readiness for prospective client needs
- 2-3 years experience in HR consulting or B2B SaaS technology (HCM preferred, not required) in a client-facing role (solutions architect, business analyst, consultant, business technologist, sales engineer)
- Experience leading complex client conversations to uncover business & system requirements
- Experience working with product or technology implementation teams to communicate client requirements, tradeoffs, & timing
- Entrepreneurial mindset & willingness to prototype & rapidly solve problems
- Passion for driving the Employee Experience through digital HR tools
- Comfort with Microsoft Office & Google Suite (business process mapping experience a plus)