Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Collections Analyst to join our Accounting team in India. The role will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle, & focus on day-to-day duties including, collections, journal entry creation, customer account reconciliations & related bad debt analysis. This position will help support Twilios growth efforts throughout EMEA.
Twilio is seeking a hands-on Collections Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic to the join our Accounting team
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, & can easily shift between the details & the big picture
- You love data & reconciliations.
- Best in class customer service is your priority!
- Ideally, you have more than three years of experience working on an Accounting Team, with 4+ years of Collections experience.
- A desire to maintain & enhance our unique culture & an ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your talents to Twilio is highly desired.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business related discipline -or- relevant experience
As a Collections Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic:
- BE AN OWNER: You will own & monitor a key customer facing email alias & ensure queries are replied to within the required SLAs.
- WRITE IT DOWN:Your key deliverable will be to for collection activities for a portion of customer accounts including, Regular collections communication for past due accounts. Weekly reporting to management on collection activities as part of the month end close process
- BE AN OWNER: Determining risk levels of each customer account
- NO SHENNANIGANS: Supporting the business through quarterly audit & SOX work.
The Accounting organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees & to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current & future growth & believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, & we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence & scalability, & your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is located in our beautiful office at Karnataka, Bengaluru What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.