Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As Compliance Coordinator, youll join our Compliance Operations Team helping manage team risk. In this role you will liaise with customers, banking partners & law enforcement, acting as the internal point of contact for internal & external requests related to the Compliance Operations Team. You will also be responsible for metrics reporting for the Compliance Operations Team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated & organized individual with a business operations background, who has an interest in compliance & isn't afraid of large datasets. You will follow Circle policy & standards, as well as compliance obligations in determining courses of action.
What you'll work on:
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming law enforcement inquiries, banking partner requests, & Section 314(b) requests, & coordinate responses between various stakeholders.
- Work with Compliance Operations teams to request KYC information from current customers, & follow up with customers to ensure timely responses.
- Report daily workflows & weekly productivity.
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of Compliance related documentation.
- Assist with onboarding new Compliance Operations team members.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- B.A./B.S. degree.
- 2 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, efficiently manage time, self-direct work, & ask for help if needed.
- Proven experience working collaboratively & effectively in a global environment, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders & internal teams.
- Experience & comfort working in an ever-changing industry & the flexibility to quickly react to changing demands.
- Demonstrated understanding of & passion for digital currency & blockchain technology preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.