Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why, & Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product & customer experience. Unfortunately bad actors are always attempting to game the system for nefarious purposes. As a result, we are always innovating & launching products & services that protect our customers & consumers through authentication, fraud & abuse prevention. We are looking for a Senior Director of Product Management for our Consumer Trust organization. The ideal candidate has experience leading global product teams in developing, innovating & launching multiple products & features. You are comfortable partnering with engineering on roadmap development, articulating the story internally & externally, shaping a long-term product strategy & vision, & driving adoption & execution.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, leading products from development to launch.
- Experience driving product excellence across business lines.
- Experience managing multiple PMs & multiple product lines.
- Experience communicating & presenting to different levels in the organization including executive teams.
- You are experienced & comfortable working at the technical level, understanding APIs, designing APIs, & data.
- You are a problem solver, have an analytical mindset & have experience collaborating across teams to solve complex business challenges.
- You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills & comfort with ambiguity.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing products/ services in the customer identity, fraud, user protection space preferred but not required.
As a Senior Product Leader, you will:
- Own the roadmap, product strategy, & release cadence for the Consumer Trust verification & authentication platform.
- Be the voice of our customers in every conversation & decision, drive the vision & strategy for the future & ensure we build world class products that our customers love & value
- Build & mentor the product team that defines the next generation of verification & authentication products for enterprises across the globe
- Get your hands dirty & have a get-it-done mentality
- Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies & remove obstacles for your team along the way
- Develop & evangelize, internally & externally, industry-leading customer service experiences
The Consumer Trust products by Twilio are used by millions of consumers & are integrated into thousands of large & small businesses, increasing the trust of their applications & interactions with consumers. In a world where data breaches & leaked information is rampant, Twilios Consumer Trust products are at the forefront of combating vulnerabilities through end-user fraud while balancing user experience. We need to understand the requirements of application developers & IT leaders to bring a high quality, secure & easy to use solution for their users. To do this we will need to continue to launch new products & support existing ones. You will get to own these products from both a technical & business perspective.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Account Security team plays an integral role in taking on the market to offer a safer gateway into our beloved applications & protecting our personal data.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.