Who We Are:
Persado is a high growth, category-leading, AI platform that helps CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, & P&L owners unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, & more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, experimental design, & the worlds largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged & scored words & phrases, to deliver an average of 41% lift in conversion rates across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment Persado has proven that the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world, making the choice of words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley. Persado is the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience & personalization stack. We were recently named the #2 most innovative AI company by Fast Company.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a performance oriented, thoughtful, savvy, & confident VP of Alliances & Partnerships to develop, manage, & deliver business impact from our partnerships. These partners include tech companies like Adobe, Oracle, & Salesforce; consultancies like McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group & Accenture; & boutique creative & innovation firms who have aligned interests in helping enterprise clients drive growth in new & exciting ways.
This critical role will report directly to our President & work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer & commercial organization to create an effective partner channel at-scale. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional problem solving abilities & collaboration skills, who can develop, steer, & lead complex relationships & help navigate initial commercial motions with our partners.
The ideal candidate doesnt necessarily need to have extensive partnership or alliances experience, but of course this experience would be valuable combined with a clear ability to create win-win relationships, an intense performance orientation, intellectual curiosity, & an ambitious self-driven & solutions-focused personal operating model.
What We Want To See:
- 10+ years of experience in Consulting (extensively in the marketing practice), Technology Partner Channel/Alliance Strategy & Development, Business Development, or Corporate Development, and/or digital/growth marketing roles at Fortune 500 companies.
- Prior experience working with or intimate knowledge of the big marketing clouds, the top consultancies, leading systems integrators preferred but not required
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Mature, inspirational, credible communicator with exceptional presentation skills -- ability to establish credibility quickly & manage senior relationships
- Data driven with analytical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset; passion for working in less structured environment
- Experience managing a high performing team & nurturing talent
- Ability & willingness to roll up your sleeves & work along side the team
- Performance oriented DNA, data driven, & accountable
- A foundational understanding of the biggest challenges & opportunities of various consumer facing industries particularly data rich & digitally savvy categories such as financial services, retail, & telco
- Very organized & structured thinker, with the ability to present ideas & plans in a clear & actionable manner
- Strong ability to anticipate issues & engage effectively with internal & external stakeholders
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop/refine a global partner strategy, develop annual & quarterly plans & OKRs
- Own a critical role in the companys path to growth over the next 2-4 years with the support of the entire management team
- Select & present partnership opportunities to the executive team at Persado
- Foster & develop executive level relationships within our key strategic partners
- Lead partner & channel enablement efforts & activities
- Deliver presentations & discussions with partners & their clients to introduce Persado with credibility & excitement, the benefits of our technology, & help to architect the commercial motions together with our partners & our commercial teams
- Develop KPIs & financial models to identify the impact of the channel to the overall business
- Partner closely with the President & CRO to meet Persados business objectives & ensure the successful deployment of Persado technology across the partner channel
- Develop joint value propositions & sales motions customized for each of our partners
- Develop creative out of the box ideas to increase the success of our partnerships
- Develop & manage a team to scale with the impact of our partnerships
- Convene & mobilize Persado colleagues & resources to help drive the technical & account based solutions required for each partner & their clients
Who You Are:
- Performance oriented leader with a track record of delivering results
- Dependable & reliable manager with clear & structured thinking & attention to detail
- Passionate about developing people & growing an empowered team that can create shared successes
- Enthusiastic, professional relationship builder
- Highly proactive with a strong work ethic & takes pride in your accomplishments
- Thrives on finding creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly & efficiently
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in your work
- Strong creative & analytical problem solver
- Positive attitude, great sense of humor & outlook on life
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals & work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary & equitable compensation, with regular market rate comp adjustments
- Company Equity
- Generous benefits package
- 401k matching
- Paid holidays & flexible paid-time-off
- Annual company off-sites to keep our global offices feeling local
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year & charitable giving matching
- Weekly meals & a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart