Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & fun.
The ideal Strategic Finance Manager, FP&A...
Will lead Poshmarks strategic & financial planning function to support the rapid growth of the Company. You will enable executive & Board-level as well as tactical decision making for the company through execution & coordination of financial modeling & interpretation of key business & financial trends. If you possess both exceptional technical & interpersonal skills & want to use this unique combination to influence the strategy & success of a high-growth tech startup, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead multi-geo financial forecasting & reporting in coordination with the revenue team
- Partner with leadership across the company to provide actionable business insights & recommendations from the quantitative perspective
- Coordinate the development & maintenance of complex bottom-up forecasting models, while improving predictive accuracy & furthering the automation of these models
- Guide external reporting in collaboration with IR team
- Lead headcount & other cost planning, including developing budgets, tracking & explaining variance, & delivering clear & actionable recommendations for cost optimization
- Manage the development & integration of incremental models as we expand the business, as well as build out the cost planning & allocation function for any new geographies
- Own balance sheet & cash flow forecasting
- Develop a firm grasp of Poshmarks key business metrics & their drivers; proactively identify changes in trends & be able to explain underlying causes
- Present synthesized analysis & insights from short term & long term strategic projects to senior management
- Take headcount & cost planning to the next level by automating & improving on current processes to increase cost predictability & improve planning efficiency
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Partner cross-functionally with teams within the organization to solve business problems, & develop a strong relationship with the stakeholders
- Proactively identify & drive new initiatives/projects to increase operational efficiencies & support rapid growth
- Cultivate strong team dynamics & effectiveness in furtherance of achieving both company goals & the professional goals of your team member(s)
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- 5-7 years in Corporate Finance
- Experience influencing full P&L budget/forecast & managing business partner accountability
- Experience managing & developing a team & a passion for mentorship
- An advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting & analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented & constantly seeking to understand the why of any business trend
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, growing & ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills & ability to collaborate constructively with, & influence, business partners
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in startup or high-growth company corporate finance
- Experience with Anaplan or similar planning tools
- Experience in or understanding of e-commerce and/or marketplace business models
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, & Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, & for company news & announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & YouTube.
At Poshmark, were constantly challenging the status quo & are looking for innovative & passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. Were disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions & the latest technology to optimize our platform. Were nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; & 4) embrace your weirdness to accept & empower one another on their own unique journey. Were invested in our team & community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Heres what well set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth & training
- Competitive salary & equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental & vision plans & up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever youre in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.