BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for inbound Technical Support inquiries from customers, partners & Pure Storage employees. Triage the nature of a problem; make initial recommendations on possible fixes, route calls to support engineers. Follow-up with customers & support engineers to ensure that trouble tickets are resolved & customers are satisfied. Perform limited statistical analysis to track recurring problems, & interact with customers & partners who are reporting problems with Pure Storage products.
- Receive incoming requests by telephone, e-mail & through the support portal
- Prioritize & dispatch these calls to Technical Support Engineers
- Where possible, send solutions to customers
- Keep customers updated on status of their open tickets
- Update information in ticket tracking system
- Notify Support Manager of critical customer issues
- Prioritize both time & projects, work to balance resources with customer needs
- Determine the scope of technical issues
- Monitor cases by Severity, Priority, & Age in Pure Storages case tracking system
What Youll Need To Bring To This Role:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with phone call management or front-line IT support
- 2+ years of Enterprise Support experience
- Bilingual in English & at least one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese or Italian
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with common applications such as Microsoft Office, web browsers, chat applications, & VoIP calls
- Responsible for delivering training to new Customer Support Specialist members
- Conduct phone behavioral interviews for Customer Support Specialist applicants
- Experience creating, updating, & maintaining Knowledge Base articles
- Excellent people & communication skills both written & verbal
- Great memory skills & ability to multitask, or serialize tasks very rapidly
- Very good organizational skills
- Able to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Focus on the customer experience
Preferred & Experienced Candidates:
- Familiarity with command prompt applications & tools (Linux or Windows)
- Basic understanding of enterprise storage (SAN or NAS)
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.