CLEAR is partnering with the TSA to bring frictionless PreCheck enrollments & renewals to our airports, providing increased choice in where & how to sign-up with no appointment required. As a PM2 you will be responsible for shaping the future of our consumer travel experience through our new PreCheck line of business. You obsess over enabling frictionless travel experiences for customers. You bring a high level of creativity to product management, & youre interested in complex consumer-oriented problems, can think big, execute & excel in ambiguity. You possess a strong understanding of design & ability to partner with design & UXR teams to craft a magical, award-worthy consumer experience.
In this role you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Research, Business, Operations, & directly with our partners at TSA.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to transform big dreams into reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your team accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex consumer pain points. Youre a tenacious, enterprising, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our consumer products & experience.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary driver for our PreCheck product
- Define the product roadmap in the context of broader organizational strategies & goals, in collaboration with our internal & external partners
- Incorporate understanding of customers, data, research, rapid prototyping & market analysis to inform product strategy & roadmap
- Be an SME in understanding government requirements processes, why those requirements exist, & how best to solution against them
- Build strong relationships & stakeholder trust, leaning on these relationships to influence & gain buy-in
- Develop experiments & prototypes to better bring light to complex issues where data isnt so accessible
- Collaborate with engineering & design leadership to build impactful product features
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself & your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence & accountability
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years of experience in product management, preferably in consumer focused roles and/or working alongside partners in government
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications & collaboration skills
- Unafraid to dive deep into the details, while also still able to come up for air & see the big picture
- Strong leadership, organizational & execution skills
- Ability to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities & align to product goals & company's OKRs
- Customer focused & deeply understand the market & unmet needs
- You are an excellent communicator who articulates the product strategy & roadmap, structure the problem at hand
- You understand how & when to say no, leveraging qualitative & quantitative data to support your position
- You are driven, take initiative & motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment & able to operate independently
- You have patience & persistence, knowing not everything will go as planned
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths & areas to develop
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.