Director of BI & Analytics
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for a data analytics & business intelligence leader to support key decisions throughout the company with data-driven insights & analyses. This person will lead our BI & data analytics team in providing valuable insights to the rest of the company & ensuring that our data is organized & accessible to other teams. The Director of BI & Analytics will work closely with senior leadership & have direct impact on every corner of Current.
What you will do:
- Plan & implement our business intelligence strategy
- Develop & maintain a uniform language of data across the Company (definitions, metrics, standards)
- Develop analyses & dashboards to provide insights & inform decisions across the rest of the company using SQL, Scala, or other tools
- Partner with our engineering teams to deliver stable & highly available reporting & data warehousing & architecture
- Work cross-functionally with various business owners & help determine & meet their analytical needs
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science and/or engineering roles
- Advanced degree or equivalent in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or economics
- Experience working with senior leadership as a quantitative data owner
- Ability to manage, recruit, & scale a highly productive team
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Proven ability to communicate concepts concisely & efficiently across the organization
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits