Looking for a Neat N Tidy Housekeeper with a can-do attitude!
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are an Asian-Inspired community that offers a culturally authentic experience for our residents.
Located at:13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
We are currently looking for Full-Time Housekeepers
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean & tidy
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling & spotless
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed & function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, & a hard worker
Please check out the following video to learn more about Aegis!
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
- And room to grow within the company
Please complete an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for more information