Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Visual Merchandising team is looking for a Visual Merchandise Manager to support our ever-growing Wholesale team. In this role you will be a part of a dynamic, creative team where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that all Casper Wholesale Visual Merchandising is inline with our brand standards. The position reports directly to the Director of Visual Merchandising based in New York.
The role will require attention to detail, passion for brand & process-minded thinking. The ideal candidate will also have a strong interest in retail environments, visual merchandising & sleep.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Partner with the Wholesale team to establish a brand VM voice.
- Create & communicate all Wholesale visual merchandising direction.
- Create + manage a Wholesale visual calendar with clear milestones for efficient project
- Manage all VM requests from Wholesale partners promptly.
- Develop VM training tools & partner with Field Account Managers to educate our Wholesale
- Track business to build stronger measurable metrics to guide merchandising decisions.
- Travel & support visual merchandising in the field.
- Attend all product reviews + style outs with the VM team.
- Partner with Store Design on all area studies & Wholesale shop floor-plans.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the entire Wholesale team & vendor partners.
- Foster strong business relationships with cross-functional partners & use our Casper mission statement to guide your decision making.
Our dream candidate...
- Must have 4-6 years of experience in a corporate wholesale visual merchandising position
- Has a strong point of view around home decor, fashion & product styling
- No task too small, no task too big attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills across all channels, has experience with creative writing, corporate visual communication a bonus
- Willing to travel (when things get back to normal)
- Multidisciplinary approach to executing & problem-solving
- Computer savvy, expert skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom & Illustrator
The syrup on your waffles
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!