Head of Growth
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We're looking for a Head of Growth to lead the technical growth marketing to scale Currents customer acquisition & conversion strategy. This includes owning the customer funnel, managing all data flows to/from third party sources & our product, developing landing page & onboarding optimization structures - all with the goal of scaling Currents business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all growth tools are utilized in an optimized way & working across the marketing, product & engineering teams for a unified growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience optimizing the customer funnel at every level, with a deep technical understanding of mobile marketing & the ability to tie in the customer experience on the ad level all the way through full engagement & retention.. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- 6-10+ years of experience working in growth, including 5+ years of hands-on experience working specifically on mobile growth
- Extensive Experience using & building tools to help drive customer acquisition
- Extensive developing testing frameworks to optimize customer conversion on both web & app
- Experience working across marketing, product & engineering teams
- Strong Quantitative & Analytical skills with experience managing data flows across multiple sources
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous & defensible solutions to complex & open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with combining first party data with third party data sources including Facebook, Google, & other ad networks & platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Braze etc.
- Experience in Fintech
- Experience building multidisciplinary teams with backgrounds in Marketing, Product, Data Science & Engineering
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents
- Commuter Benefits