Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What a day is like:
Tradeshift is looking for a Solution Consultant/Architect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager & the Professional Services Architect in implementing customer projects by:
- Being supporting/main contributor in Design, Build, Test & Deploy phases of the implementation project
- Responsible for setting the customer up on the Tradeshift platform
- Key solution design and/or build responsibilities in the context of configuring the solution and/or integration
- Conduct Unit testing & system integration testing
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting migration & troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Update customer implementation page & documentation
- Participate in relevant customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services' methodology, knowledge base, & tools
- Fluent in English - both in writing & orally (mastery of other languages is a plus especially Spanish)
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Have 1-4+ years of experience in software implementations for enterprise customers as part of a consulting or software company
- Technically savviness can be of advantage
- Have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Subject matter expertise in one or more procure-to-pay systems (configuration, customisation and/or demoing experience)
- Have extensive functional knowledge with-in the procure-to-pay domain
- Are skilled, efficient, resourceful & tenacious problem solver of technical issues
- Effectively communicateon complex topics with technical & non-technical people
- Are driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Havea solution/systems architecture acumen
- Demonstratecreative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrateability to learn new technologies & business requirements
- Have knouledge about XML & File Transfer Protocols
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!