Commitment: 3 days a week. Must be committed to working EST. College credit available.
Magnet Media is looking for a remote design intern to join the marketing team for Spring 2021. You must have a strong passion for crafting beautiful presentations, mockups, event invites, social media assets, & wireframes. Youll be working directly with our Senior Art Director on all creative projects.
We are a rapidly growing digital strategic studio located in NYC. We specialize in creating video, podcast, interactive, & social media content for some of the worlds top brands in the fields of technology, finance, entertainment, & beyondincluding Google, Mattel, Adobe, IBM, Nickelodeon, JPMorgan, Chase, Airbnb, Amazon, & more!
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Strong eye on stunning presentations, mockups, & usable interfaces
- Creative knowledge of the Adobe SuitePhotoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign
- Quick hands on formatting Google Slide presentations for our sales team
BONUS SKILLS, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with Wordpress (updating posts & landing pages)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, & web standards
- Compile presentation slideshows, wireframes, & mood/storyboards
- Create internal & client brand assets & marketing collateral
- Design social media assets, landing pages, event invites, e-mail campaigns, banner ads, etc.
- Update digital databases with recently completed video/presentations (wordpress/vimeo)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Hands-on industry experience
- Teach/show you the concrete work behind design work in a collaborative production environment
- Help you improve your skills in management & anything you want to learn more about
- Great networking opportunity
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.