About Springtide Child Development:
Springtide is reinventing the way we work with kids with autism. With one in 44 children diagnosed with autism today, there is a severe gap in both the quality & quantity of available treatment options, resulting in many kids experiencing long delays in trying to access appropriate care. Springtide is solving this by building best-in-class, technology-enabled & evidence-based practices that help our children reach their greatest potential & elevate the standard of care. We offer both in-person intensive therapy & virtual support, for children & their families. Our multidisciplinary centers create delightful experiences for our families, while enhancing care coordination across multiple specialties & improving client outcomes. We are a team deeply committed to creating a purpose-filled, joyful & rewarding career for our team members.
We are backed by leading healthcare investors including Deerfield, Optum Ventures & Redesign Health.
- Be All In - Be present, participate & commit
- Assume Its Possible - Start from a place of yes, question boundaries
- Pursue Quality - Pursue quality outcomes through data-driven progress
- Bring Joy - Bring energy, joy & enthusiasm, celebrate wins
About the Role
Springtide is seeking a Launch Operations leader who will be responsible for the successful launch of Springtides new centers, services & products as we expand. The Manager, Launch Operations will report to the VP of Product Strategy & will own implementation of new center launches from market selection to doors open. This person will also own the launch of many of our new service models, new products & new operational processes across our existing clinic portfolio. This role is 50% expansion strategy & 50% growth operations & the ideal candidate will be able to flex across strategic planning & operational implementation.
On-going responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research on expansion markets to understand regulatory & legal requirements for entry, competitive landscape, & potential partners.
- Partner with a cross-functional team on new site selection & build out.
- Execute & continue to refine the Expansion Playbook & project management of the end to end new site launch process, from site selection through center launch. Ensure we meet our launch targets & engage the right stakeholders through the process.
- Support hiring & onboarding of the team that will staff each new Springtide center, including Clinic Operations Managers & Clinicians, in partnership with Operations Team & Recruiting.
- Partner with the Marketing team to implement pre-launch marketing campaigns, including engaging clinicians & local partners & building awareness of Springtide.
- Work on-site with the incoming Operations team to ensure launch readiness, including managing FF&E procurement, coordinating deliveries, clinic setup, & move-in.
- Manage & grow the Launch Operations Team to support future growth.
- Identify operational bottlenecks & build scalable solutions that grow our business
- Design, Vet & implement new approaches to our service, product & operation that drive improvement in our core KPIs as a business
- Leverage a wealth of data to analyze complex problems & drive decision making
Skills & Criteria for success:
- Independent operator who can define a strategy & implement a plan in the face of ambiguity
- Able to tie together high level strategy with on the ground implementation; you understand how the details contribute to the big picture
- Highly organized project manager with a track record of success implementing new operational strategies & initiatives
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment; management consulting and/or venture-backed startup experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in healthcare, construction & real estate is a plus, but not necessary
- Able to travel 25-50% & be onsite for launches of new clinics, products & services
- Remote role for candidates based in the Northeast, USA
Compensation & benefits:
- Annual salary of $90,000- $120,000 (based on candidate experience)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance, & paid-time-off
- Opportunities for career advancement in fast-growing company
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms & conditions of employment for all employees & job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization & employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act & IRCA.