We are located at Aegis ofMercer Island, 7445 Southeast 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work",and Best in Class luxury environment.
ARE YOU A TALENTED CARE STAFF LEADER?
As Care Director you will work as a Community based Care Staff Leader. Your creativity & expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, & self-esteem through your leadership of the paraprofessional / care staff & hands-on care. You will recruit, hire, train & manage the paraprofessional care staff.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Interview, hire, train & motivate paraprofessional caregivers
- Assist nursing team to complete assessments
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Facilitate information sharing among resident, family & physician on residents health care issues
What youll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required
- LVN or RN license or past nursing experience a plus
- Experience in training & development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another & builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor & lead by example
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Claire Kirby at 425.449.4989 for more information.