The Critical Mass team in Cupertino sits & works should-to-shoulder with our client. We create applications which drive one of the worlds most trafficked websites. We play an active role helping our client connect their consumers globally through mobile, digital, & in-store experiences.
Think of all the ways that we explore & purchase products - direct from the source, other retail stores both on & offline. This team focuses on maintaining the branding & human-centered design thinking & experiences throughout indirect channel partners digital ecosystem & drive strategies that provide customers with a thoughtful & engaging experience that stays on-brand.
As a Producer, you are a creative & strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a clients brand, business, & customer. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, & you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers & surpasses the goals of clients. Both the client services & project delivery worlds are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, issues, & opportunities to clients. You adeptly manage the project team tracking scope, schedule, staffing, & budget on medium to large sized projects. You have a passion for digital project delivery & want to work with globally admired brands.
- Manage Client Relations by...
- Act as primary contact of communicating needs between the client, team, & vendors.
- Understand your clients short & long-term goals, as well as their competition. -
- Inform clients how to drive project success.
- Deliver solutions to drive consensus for problems in a professional & timely manner.
- Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, & awareness between team members & the client.
- Align the team to project goals by sharing client insights & objectives.
- Create solid project plans with top-down & bottom-up budgets to support clients interests.
- Execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, & expectations.
- Manage & maintain project scopes & communicate status of scope to team.
- Participate in both client & internal meetings.
- Coordinate project deliverables & guide the team on potential risks.
- Create an articulate storyline of all client materials.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement & monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Manage project communication & document issues & changes that affect the project.
- Develop status reports & work with capability project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that promotes award-winning work.
- Forecast, track, & manage project budgets & revenue, POs, & invoices.-Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, & communicate project risks.
- 5-7 years experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, & maintenance.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, & PowerPoint.
- Experience with collaboration & issue tracking tools such as Box, JIRA, & Confluence.
- Strong understanding of how to manage & control project scope, schedule, budget & resource management / reporting & change management, project roadmap development, & revenue forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, & techniques.
- Experience managing teams & conversations with clients around scope, schedule, & budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, & strategies.
- Familiarity with ecommerce is a plus
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.