ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes & inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, weve built the worlds leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand, & an unparalleled community. Were revolutionizing fitness, & even after being recognized as one of Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe were just getting started.
About the right team member:
Youre not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether its crafting a rockin pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someones attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential studios to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform & network & building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers & staff in creative & fun ways!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up & outbound cold calls & emails
- Research, prospect & sell new studio & gym partners in target areas help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email & outreach tools & resources to cultivate & maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes & roadblocks to manager to better inform the teams goals & targets
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across the team
- Achieve & consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs & metrics
- Hustle & drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong phone presence & willingness to make multiple phone & email contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, & manage time effectively
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work & working out seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure & you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. Were as inspired by the millions of reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members & studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate & create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.