Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Kasisto is experiencing major marketplace momentum & growth & is looking for experienced Marketing leaders with the talent & energy needed to help us scale to the next level. We are searching for a highly qualified Marketing executive to help us achieve our growth objectives & amplify our brand across the financial services market. Our strategic growth vectors require:
- A strong heritage in brand-building & demand generation within the US Community Banking market & its primary influencers.
- Credibility & experience connecting with, engaging, & delivering measurable value for bankers & consumers across the global financial services industry.
- Proven experience cultivating relationships with major FinTech, core, online banking & MarTech partners.
Our new marketing leader will be a member of the Customer Experience (CX) leadership team & reports directly to our Chief Product & Experience Officer (CP/XO).
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for our annual & quarterly marketing plans & brand strategy, placing particular focus on developing Kasistos share of voice within the US Community Banking market.
- Identify, plan & deliver differentiated & impactful marketing strategies & materials, aligned with our three-pronged client & partner segmentation strategy:
- US Community Banking
- Global mod-sized & regional Banks
- Distributing partners & fintechs
- Build, manage, coach, & develop a high-performing marketing team, scaling appropriately in anticipation of growth.
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer & the sales team to align sales & marketing strategies & essure that appropriate collateral is delivered through a regular sales enablement cadence.
- Interface closely with our independent Marketing Agency to design & execute marketing campaigns that meet business objectives, drive leads, & grow our pipeline.
- Direct & support marketing research collection, analysis & interpretation of market data for short & long-term marketing forecasts & reports.
- Work closely with the product organization to ensure that voice of the market is being continually infused into our long range product & marketing strategies.
- Instill a metrics driven, results oriented culture within the marketing organization & across our connected stakeholders.
- Identify competitors & evaluate their strategies & positioning & devise counter-strategies.
- Manage marketing budget & expenditures:
- Manage annual agency renewal process.
- Vet, secure & manage additional marketing support agencies as needed.
- Prepare business cases as needed & make metrics-driven recommendations for investment.
- Maintain brand standards & ensure compliance access to all marketing & communications channels.
- Act as a steward of our brand purpose; collaborating with the CP/XO to engage our employees, clients, partners & stakeholders through inspired storytelling.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to inventory key communications needs & begin to construct & oversee an extensible knowledge management & communications framework.
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years prior experience in senior Marketing leadership roles. With corresponding experience leading marketing & communications within a technology & ideally FinTech organization.
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field; MA preferred.
- Broad experience in multiple dimensions of marketing execution (product marketing, integrated programs, field marketing, sales enablement, digital, distribution channels, event coordination, influencer networks, & brand-building).
- Outstanding communications, presentation & leadership skills.
- In depth knowledge of & connections within the financial services industry, especially the US Community banking market.
- Knowledge of the agency landscape & ability to appropriately engage partners for appropriate public relations, media engagement, compliance review, etc.
- Deep customer empathy & advocacy; metrics-driven & customer obsessed.
- Passion for working in a start-up culture; experience in scaling businesses & teams through growth stages.
- Sense of ownership & pride in the teams performance; keen awareness of & appreciation for marketings direct contribution to the companys success.
- Critical thinker with proven problem solving skills.
- Team player, exceptional collaborator, proven mentor.
- Exceptional time management skills; proven ability to be both deadline & quality driven.
- Experience working across regions & time zones.
- Memorable interpersonal communications skills.
Location New York City, Flatiron District or remote
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous recruiting experience & your resume at careers at kasisto.com Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.