We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team that develops the platform that drives the OIN. The Okta Integration Network (OIN) provides comprehensive single-sign-on, MFA, user management, & mobile integrations to over 5,000 cloud services, such as G Suite, Workday, Salesforce, Box, Slack, GitHub, & Atlassian. The team is responsible for designing & building a platform that enables a community of Okta developers, customers, & partners to rapidly & securely build, share, & monitor integrations. The platform also allows customers to search & discover new integrations in the OIN as well as give insights to partners on how their integrations are being used by customers. We are looking for smart, innovative & passionate engineers to join the team & help craft the future of the Okta Integration Network.
You share our passion & great pride in elegant solutions & will join an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, & an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software.
Our elite team is fast, innovative & flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle & individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers & reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies & the chance to have significant equity in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
- 7+ years of strong software development experience in an object-oriented language building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
- Experience working with a system of scale
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
- Deep understanding of server side technologies: caching & asynchronous processing
- Knowledge of network security, metadata driven architectures, webhooks, serverless computing, encryption, authentication & authorization a plus
- Prior experience with or understanding of REST (or designing APIs) highly desirable
Education & Training:
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
Overview of our Technology Stack:
- We use open source frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring & Backbone.js
- We run on best of breed infrastructure including MySQL, Tomcat, GitHub, Memcached, Redis, Kinesis & Elasticsearch
- We make extensive use of virtualization & containers: AWS, Vagrant, Docker
- Our weekly production releases are made possible by Continuous Integration & sophisticated build, test & release automation leveraging Maven, npm, yarn, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible & the like
- We participate in the OpenSource community with the likes of https://github.com/okta/okta-auth-js
Okta is an Equal Opportunity employer.