Stitch Fix Stylists are the heartbeat of our company. They are instrumental in creating the stylish, personalized experience Stitch Fix is known for. Stylists help our clients look & feel their best selves through building enduring relationships, being wardrobe problem solvers, & using Stitch Fixs unique blend of art & science to help clients find what they love, effortlessly.
Does this sound like you? Do you love finding that one piece for someone that puts a smile on their face? Do friends & family praise your kindness & empathy? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be the perfect fit as a Stitch Fix Stylist!
Stylists curate Fixes for Women & Mens clients they style, selecting items unique to their client, leveraging our proprietary styling platform. Our Stylists play a key role in building the culture & foundation of the Styling field. Our part-time Stylists work remotely within their designated Styling region in scheduled shifts that each Stylist is able to select & set for themselves.
YOURE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU'LL...
- Personally style hundreds of clients (Women & Men) each month using our online styling platform, helping more clients realize Stitch Fix is the service for them
- Surprise & delight clients with items selected from our carefully curated inventory
- Learn more about the differences between styling Women's & Men's clients & about ensuring each client is heard & each Fix is personalized through thoughtful Fix notes
- Grow & develop through giving & receiving feedback from others - we believe feedback is how we get developed & how we develop our teams
- Work in partnership with our Client Experience team as needed to resolve issues on behalf of clients
- Be an integral part of a company at the forefront of the fashion-tech industry
- Join an extensive community of supportive, creative & talented Stylists
- Be the voice of our Clients by providing feedback helping us continue to serve them better
- Help Stitch Fix to grow & improve by providing feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory & common client requests to our Merchandising team
- Proactively set your own schedule. While your styling shifts can be catered to your unique lifestyle, please understand that inventory assortment tends to be stronger during Monday-Friday business hours & that when you are Styling, you are physically located within your Styling region
WERE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIGHTING CUSTOMERS
- You love helping clients feel confident
- You seek out & are knowledgeable about current fashion trends
- You are well informed about clothing & body types (fabric content, construction, etc.)
- You have worked in a customer facing role, such as in a store or online retail setting
- Youre able to thoughtfully & efficiently write personalized notes
- You are adept at learning through written communication & emails
- YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR AT MANAGING YOUR TIME AND HAVE A STELLAR WORK ETHIC:
- You are able to work at least 15 hours, & up to 29 hours, per week & are able to check in at least 3 times per week. This ensures that you are sending Fixes out on time & checking in with your team regularly
- You have a drive to grow & develop in your role as a Stylist through receiving feedback on Styling specific metrics, your engagement with clients, & contribution to the Styling community
- You are flexible with change & welcome new ideas
- Youre able to adhere to a self-managed work schedule & meet deadlines
- Youre able to check in with your direct leader via video call monthly and/or as needed
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a self-starter & have a positive attitude
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY
- You have a dedicated laptop with the ability to continuously update to the latest OS/Chrome Browser & access to a reliable high speed internet connection
- You have strong computer skills & a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- You have working knowledge of social media sites including Pinterest & Twitter
- YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK AT STITCH FIX:
- You have the ability to work at least 15 hours, & up to 29 hours, per week
- Youre at least 18 years old
- If hired, youre able to attend a mandatory 8-hour onboarding/training session in your region
- ABOVE ALL, YOU ARE BRIGHT, KIND AND MOTIVATED BY CHALLENGE !
WHY YOULL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX:
- You proactively set your own Styling shifts. While your styling schedule can be catered to your unique lifestyle, please understand that inventory assortment tends to be stronger during Monday-Friday business hours & we require that when you are Styling, you are physically located within your Styling region
- You can express your creativity & passion for fashion in a fun, unique way
- You build lasting relationships with your clients-- helping them to look & feel their best selves
- You are an integral part of a growing, innovative company that is a pioneer in the fashion-tech space
- You can enjoy the merchandise too! Our stylists enjoy a discount on Stitch Fix merchandise
- You can join a community of, creative & talented Stylists
- Youre invited to fun & engaging events in your region
- Youre an integral part of a company at the forefront of tech & fashion, transforming retail for the next generation
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.