Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem-solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Team Lead, Product Support to join our growing Customer Success team to support our customers when they need it most.
As the Team Lead, Product Support, you will provide ongoing feedback & coaching to a team of Support Techs. You will act as a mentor & work towards developing & growing talent. The goal is to enhance processes & our product by measuring customer satisfaction & relaying the results to internal stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, support & guidance to the Product Support Technicians to deliver world-class customer experiences via phone, email & chat
- Continuous real-time monitoring of the support queues; direct resources as required
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality; conducting bi-weekly 1:1s to discuss performance & review opportunities & individual career growth
- Participate in the hiring process by conducting interviews, evaluating technical skills, & onboarding & enablement
- Partner with internal teams (Product, Development, Installation, Professional Services, Sales, etc.) to resolve complex inquiries
- Resolve escalated accounts with the highest degree of customer service, & with the best interests of both the customer, & TouchBistro
- Assist with the support queue during peak times & on an as-need basis
- Navigate our software like a pro & stay up-to-date on new features & releases
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years of experience leading a team in a technical/product support environment, ideally with a SaaS company
- You have a passion for leadership & are driven by the success of your team
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented
- You must be flexible/adaptable, metrics-driven, & have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with both internal teams & external clients
- Available to work on weekends, evenings & overnight in a 24/7 environment
- You are an expert with Apple technology
- Salesforce (CRM) experience is an asset
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.