Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, & tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining & modernizing the way our clients harness consumer & cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy & plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Design research recommendations through the use of insights resources & proprietary tools
- Design & deploy quantitative surveys & analyze data for actionable insights & intelligence.
- Well versed with the ability to leverage VaynerMedia tools, research & platforms to:
- Identify the most valuable audiences for our clients, balancing longer-term brand building objectives & real/near-real time results to be achieved.
- Conduct social listening & content audits.
- Conduct audience, category & brand analysis; leveraging our data, licensed data and/or clients 1st Party data.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Media to ensure a robust plan to measure the performance (in real/near-real time), increasing the probability of success through on-going optimization.
- Brings the consumers world to life for creative teams & clients using qualitative & cultural mining & insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct & differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale & logic flow that will help form a compelling story
- Input to the strategic development of client presentations & other important communication in a clear manner
- Develop weekly learning agendas in partnership with Strategy leads, & execute all relevant research & data analysis.
- Be actively involved in the briefing of creative teams for ideation & steer / facilitate brainstorms & workshops.
- Ability to manage your workload, understanding how to prioritize & communicate when support is needed.
- 3-5 years experience with strategically building brands, within the advertising industry
- Experience using secondary research tools such as Crimson Hexagon, MRI, & Mintel, & is able to select & mine appropriate resources efficiently & effectively to answer insights requests.
- Familiarity with, & ability to capably review qualitative & quantitative research plus behavioral data to draw & interpret insights.
- Ability to collaborate with the people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & positive results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical & creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications & connections, & their role in brand & content marketing.
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly.