As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Analyze newly executed incentive contract terms to assess Visa's contractual obligations & determine appropriate accounting treatment
- Review proforma & Accounting Treatment form to ensure accuracy of contract interpretation & application of Visa's accounting policy respectively
- Prepare monthly estimated amortization & payment schedules per contract terms & Visa's Accounting Policy
- Create excel & systemmodels to determine contractual commitments per the terms of the contract, ensuring that all key obligations have been accurately addressed
- Review on-going contract performance & update future performance /amortization schedules, as needed
- Review contractual payments per terms of acceptance contracts. Liaison with
- Sales, Legal & clients to determine the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Assist in the resolution of related issues & discrepancies
- Analyze & explain the variances between forecasted & actual contractual commitments & prepare the necessary adjustments
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 - 5years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- Audit or statistical reporting experience desirable
- Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough & accurate
- Candidate must be self-motivated, ability to function well independently as well as in a team, & comfortable in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Candidate must be highly organized & attentive to detail
- Candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills are required as cross-functional projects occur on a regular basis
- Strong business analysis skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills, diplomacy, & a very upbeat customer-service attitude are essential
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Access & possess advanced Excel skills
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.