As a Production Designer, you are the master of digital design at high scale. You will work with an amazing team of creatives to make sure that artwork is designed at scale according to our clients brand guidelines. You will take production design briefs & key art from the account & creative team ensuring conceptual creative ideas are designed at scale for digital delivery to market.
You are an ideal candidate if you come from an advertising agency or production design studio and have worked on a range of creative projects from marketing collateral, digital campaigns, print work, brand work, ads & more.
**Candidates in Ontario, Alberta or British Columbia will be consider.
- Work with internal teams, account & creative to ensure continuity of delivery of final files within agreed timeframes & to high standards
- Design to pixel-perfection & translate key art into the various resizes & versions required by the digital media buy
- Become fully ingrained into the brands design templates & acting as gatekeeper of brand guidelines.
- 2+ years of experience working as a production designer or designer who thrives in high scale output, in an advertising agency, print or design studio.
- Experience with high-volume design workflows.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of motion design in Premiere/After Effects is an asset.
- The mindset to be a "doer" on the production design team.
*Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.