DO YOU WANT A CAREER MAKING PEOPLES LIVES BETTER?
egis Living has taken a visionary approach by looking outside our industry for best practices & business philosophies. We were founded in 1997 & have grown to 32 upscale & resort-style Senior Living communities. Our success comes from hiring talented managers with complimentary skills who desire a meaningful career caring for seniors. egis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, egis is one of the most admired & emulated companies in the senior living industry.
Due to our continued growth, we are in search of a talented Per Diem Health Services Director / Float Nurse for our 9 Northern CA Communities. This nurse will travel to various communities in Northern CA & will provide clinical expertise & support to our residents & community team members.
- Regional travel within Northern CA to fill in at communities as needed as an on-site R.N. working as Health Services Director (DON), Wellness Nurse or Care Director (managing caregivers).
- Provide clinical support to communities & provide detailed communication to Regional Health Services Consultants & Operations department as requested
- While on-site at various communities, this individual will:
- Conduct all assessments & coordinate with team members to ensure that assessments & reassessments accurately reflect resident needs & are conducted in a caring & respectful manner
- Design the service plans & collaborate with others to ensure the quality of care & set standards that create a sense of security for the residents
- Provide information between resident, family, & physician on residents health care issues.
- Responsible for the overall accuracy & effectiveness of the resident medication delivery system
- Responsible for accurately maintaining health records for all residents
- Schedule & coach team members.
- Current & validCalifornia nursing license required. RN license is preferred.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members, & staff
- Experience in staff member relations including training & development
- Experience managing a medication delivery system
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Commitment to high-quality standards
- Living within the region is required.
- Previous experience as Health Services Director in an assisted living facility a plus.
egis wants to be the standard by which all great companies are measured, & that begins with outstanding employees. From the beginning, we have been committed to our employees by providing them with innovative programs & opportunities for professional growth. We are proud to say that for a number of years we have been voted us as one of the best places to work. When you choose a career at egis, youre choosing a career that makes a difference in someones life every single day. The rewards are immeasurable. If you work for us you can expect excellent salary & benefits, great work environment & an enjoyable work/life balance.