Develop Strategy. Design & personalize. Measure Impact.
The role youll play:
As a Senior Learning & Development Manager at CB Insights, your objective will be to contribute to the strategy of CBIs overall learning strategy, manage its implementation, & measure its impact.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design & execution of CBIs 360 learning program (onboarding, function-specific training, leadership development, professional development) that ensures that all members of the organization have the knowledge & competencies necessary to succeed
- Identify training needs - company-wide & role specific
- Create & implement an annual L&D plan aligned with business goals & organizational needs
- Design & develop innovative & modern learning solutions to ensure learning is impactful, personalized, engaging, & accessible
- Establish training processes & systems that helps the company scale effectively
- Research, select, & manage resources, both internal & vendors to develop & deliver training on time & with high quality
- Measure the effectiveness of learning solutions that have been implemented & continuously improve delivery methods based on data
- Coordinate the creation of high-quality graphic & instructional design content
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience as an L&D lead in a startup/SaaS environment
- Proven track record of executing annual training programs for technical & non technical roles
- Knowledge of adult education science & best practices
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Experience implementing LMS
- Bachelor's degree in adult education, cognitive sciences, human resource development, and/or related discipline is strongly preferred
- Agility to experiment, obtain data, learn, & iterate on plans that progress towards the accomplishment of strategic goals
Whats CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, & Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 650k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: In office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!