Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. Among those is Green Chef, which focuses on clean-eating & offers menus for low-carb connoisseurs, plant-powered for vegans & vegetarians & so much more!
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Assoc. Marketing Manager to join our Customer Marketing (CRM) team to support in delivering great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels, specifically supporting our Green Chef. Candidates must be able to independently solve marketing problems & obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business.
You will ...
- Develop & execute marketing campaigns, primarily focused on conversion & loyalty strategies for Green Chef
- Own day to day set-up, orchestration & quality assurance for main touchpoints
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing communications in email, direct mail, mobile & other customer touchpoints this includes both one-time promotions as well as lifecycle & triggered campaigns.
- Understand current goals, business targets & how CRM is trending towards those goals proactively offering ideas (and supporting data) on new strategies.
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to ensure all key metrics are identified, tracked & analyzed while increasing marketing sophistication through automation & personalization
- Conduct A/B & segmentation tests that enhance marketing effectiveness & that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze & present findings from campaigns & testing to direct team & other teams to align on performance
- Partner with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure brand platform, visual standards, & voice guide are aligned
- Develop & maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships to ensure all feedback & approvals are communicated timely & effectively
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns to allow for stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations
- Assist in the development & monitoring of automated programs & support with integration of new communication channels into our marketing strategies
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Results-oriented with a track record in achieving & exceeding growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Hands-on & ok with being in data, segmentation & marrying that with creative.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems & grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (this includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis)
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with email marketing (Iterable preferred, but not required), as well as experience building customers journeys with multiple integrated channels.
- Experience at an ecommerce subscription company preferred but nice to have
- Working knowledge of HTML & Microsoft Office
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.